The project Tawassel was launched on 13 March 2017, with a program of training classes for professional dancers. Supported by Kamel Lazaar Foundation, the project, initiated by Hayyou’Raqs Association and managed by Malek Sebaï and Cyrine Douss, allows professional dancers to improve their skills.
TAWASSEL "Sensibilisation à la Formation et Pratiques en danse" * strated on March 13, 2017 with a program of five training sessions for professional dancers. The Tunisian artists involved during this first session:
- Sondoss Belhassen, Modern Dance Jazz, from 13 to 17 March
- Khira Oubeidallah, Traditional Tunisian Dance, from 3 to 7 April
- William Petit, Contemporary Dance, from 17 to 21 April
- Nawel Skandrani, Classical Dance, from 8 to 12 May
- Imed Jemaa, Contemporary Dance, from 22 to 16 May
These five sessions included:
- 42 hours of practice and training.
- 5 artists professional dancers trainer
- 42 dancers
- 5 dance techniques
This project has been initiated and managed by Malek Sebai and Cyrinne Douss, two active members and co-founders of Hayyou'Raqs association.
Tawassel is supported by Fonds d’Aide à la création artistique et littéraire and by Kamel Lazaar Foundation
*Raising Awareness of Dancing Training and Practices