KLF as a Patron of the Arts
As part of its cultural policy which aims to support artistic creation and to promote local cultures in Tunisia, the Maghreb and the Middle East, KLF each year supports a number of projects.
- Any natural or legal person based in the MENA region undertaking/initiating a cultural and/or artistic project relating to art and culture in the MENA region, more particularly in Tunisia, can apply for KLF support.
- Priority is given to projects of general interest, sustainable projects, innovative projects.
- Artwork creation is not eligible for support.
- Exhibition catalogues and communication campaigns are not eligible.
TYPE OF PROJECTS:
- Visual arts
- Heritage (Tunisia)
- Music and performing arts
- Cultural and civic education
The KLF can select up to 2 projects per category.
The KLF reserves the right to define the amount of its contribution to the selected projects.
Submit your project proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org